Thursday, May 15, 2008

Last Day in Guangzhou



This morning we visited the Dr. Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall and a nearby park, which I again do not recall the name of.  I personally remember it as the "Park with so many stairs leading to the Five Goats statue."  There's always a lot of stairs at the park, so remember it having a lot of stairs, well, if you've been there, you know what I'm talking about.  :)

This afternoon we got the traditional photos of everyone on the red couch, then set ourselves to last minute shopping and plenty of packing.  I always have a hard time packing, but now I'm really challenged.  What are we going to need with us on the many flights?  And the Chinese rules about carrying on liquids are different - everything has to be checked.   We've bought so many "souvenirs." gifts and lots of Chinese things for the girls.  I think we'll be leaving a lot of nonessentials with the White Swan ...    I sent Shannon back out to buy another suitcase in hopes of actually getting everything in a bag.   See you soon!






No comments: